This is Part 4 of a 4-part series on redeveloping techniques so they work with everyone you dance with:
- Part 1 – Why A Universal Learning Method Is So Valuable For Your Dancing
- Part 2 – How To Turn Any Technique Into Your Own Universal Technique
- Part 3 – STOP Dancing On The Beat?
- Part 4 – [You Are Here] – Give Yourself The Advantage
By now, you understand…
If you don’t, click the links above before reading below. I promise I’ll be here when you get back. 🙂
Ok, now that we’re all caught up…
Think about this:
To learn to dance at the highest levels, you will want to create Universal Learning Methods for every aspect of your dancing, including but not limited to:
- Body vs Arm Leading/Following
- Musicality (and a variety of subcategories of musicality)
- Stationary Spins and Traveling Turns
- …and much MUCH more.
And on top of that, remember step 3 is “Continuously redevelop for all possible variations”.
So if you truly want to be top notch, you want to keep updating your learning methods as you learn more.
Of course, you can do this on your own…
…or you can benefit from over 20 years of experience developing and testing these methods in 236+ cities across 38 countries to bring you the best most effective ways to improve your dancing.
So if you want us to implement these strategies for you so you can improve your dancing just by following along with our step-by-step exercises…
…you can simply join Dance Ninjas Dance Training now!